24 July 2009 Dr. Conrad Murray made 12-year-old Prince Jackson watch his father die, report says MSNBC By: Elena Gorgan, Life & Style Editor Prince Jackson Traumatized After Seeing Michael Die Family is outraged at doctor who called 12-year-old in the room Every single minute of the last days of Michael Jackson is currently being pieced together by investigators to determine whether anyone could have prevented the tragic death or, on the contrary, had a hand in it. In doing this, they have uncovered that Dr.
Conrad Murray called Michael's son, Prince, in the room, to watch him as he was trying to revive the singer, The Sun writes. The Jackson family is said to be appalled and shocked that a licensed doctor would call a 12-year-old boy to watch his father die before his very eyes, and are not making a secret about it either. Murray called for Prince when he saw Michael collapsed, and had him stay there as he performed CPR on him, which has left the boy extremely "traumatized," Dr.
Steven Hoefflin, speaking for Katherine Jackson, tells the British publication. "I have been told by the family and from talking to the children that on the night Michael ... more. less.
died, Dr. Murray actually got one of the Jackson children - it was Prince Michael - to personally come into the bedroom to watch him performing CPR on his father.<br><br> The family have told me Dr. Murray ensured Prince Michael understood the CPR procedure and that he was doing it correctly. It is the family's belief that this was intended to show a member of Michael's family that he was trying to bring Michael back to life.<br><br> In my opinion Dr. Murray should have known Michael was already dead and I believe that is the reason he didn't move him from the bed to the harder surface of the floor to perform CPR." Dr. Hoefflin, who was a longtime friend and personal doctor of Michael's, says.<br><br> Moreover, Hoefflin and the family believe that, when Murray started CPR on the singer, he was already dead, and had been so for nearly two hours. Murray probably administered Propofol to Jackson and then fell asleep. When he woke up, he found he had died, which is why he actually needed a witness to see him performing CPR, Hoefflin adds for The Sun.<br><br> Police are also investigating the same lead, Hoefflin hints, and the family is truly hoping it would lead to a conviction of the shady doctor. "If you know anything about the drug - which should not be administered by anyone other than a trained anesthesiologist and in a clinical setting - this is insane and dangerous. My opinion is that Dr.<br><br> Murray fell asleep on the night Michael died - while the IV drip administering Propofol was in Michael's arm." Hoefflin explains. The shocking allegations come on the heels of yesterday's raid of Murray's offices, with the DEA looking for " evidence of the offense of manslaughter ." Page 1 Copyright (c) 2001-2010 Softpedia. All rights reserved.<br><br> Softpedia" and Softpedia" logo are registered trademarks of SoftNews NE T SRL.